7 TIPS to Select Credible Surrogacy Centre in Delhi / India
- ART Bank Vs ART Clinic : As per ART Bill- Chapter V; Clause26; Para (1)(2), The collection, screening & storage of Semen; and provision of oocyte donor & surrogate shall only be done by registered ART bank as independent entity. ART Clinics are supposed to indulge in just clinical activities and liable to take charges for clinical services only.
- Legality : Intending Parents needs to check for Surrogacy process feasibility and their eligibility as per present prevailing guidelines of ICMR’s ART Bill & Ministry of health affairs (Govt. Of India).
- Packages : The intent & orientation of the package should reflect the confidence to deliver positive outcome rather than attracting clients to fleece their money in initial instalment. IPs shouldn’t pay for Surrogate Mother Management & donor programme services to ART clinic/ IVF Doctor.
WSC : Pioneering Surrogacy Protocol(PSPs) for Surrogate Mother Management
- Professional ART Bank – through innovation & dedication helped in organising & corporatizing surrogacy sector over the last 5 years
- Standardized Operating Procedures – well designed Tripod system of coordination, supervision & control for Surrogate Mother Management.
- Value for money packages – provide multiple options of Customized, Value for money packages (depending upon the specific case, need & budget) in a transparent fashion without any hidden cost
- Highest take home baby rates – our success rates with both fresh transfer (46%) & Frozen transfer ( 48% ) are approx similar. However, the success rate with self donation cycle could be as low as 15%
- Ethical Practices – religiously follows the guidelines of ICMR , Ministry of Health ( Govt. Of India ) & other regulatory bodies of surrogacy practices wrt to IPs & S Mothers
- Proven Track records – excellent track record of providing Success driven approach , Customised fertility care ,Internationally accepted IVF protocols , Skillful team , Standardized Operating Procedures(SOPs) & multiple IVF – ET attempts to ensure highest take home baby rates in India.